Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blogging St. Pats


Well as you can see in my previous post - I love St. Patrick's day and I kick off the St. Patrick's season (which is 2-4 parades and lots of green) this Saturday with the Hoboken parade. Drinking will start when I roll out of bed and grab a Harp bottle from my fridge and go all day.

More out of my own curiousity and wanting to experiment I am going to record the entire day's events and compile it into one blog. No I am not going to walk around with a laptop or run back and forth between parties/bars and my apt. I am going to send hourly text messages to my email account. As I suspect I will be drunk for 12 hours this is going to be hilarious....

The over under on how many girls I offend is at 9, but I would love to take bets...

Thats a Kerry Gaelic football jersey - which I love and will be wearing all day.

No comments: