Thursday, April 17, 2008

Are you really that perverse DP?


Ok - I had announced it before, but I think I need to send out a little reminder note to everyone because I know you have been thinking lately:

"Drunk Polar Bear - you have become one dirty, perverse son-of-a-bitch lately. Fish Taco, Ace, Mother Teresa of Hooking Up, and Chesty??? This shit is revolting!"

Ok - so I have another contributor to this little blog and he is 837.4x more peverse than the normal human being. However, his stories are legendary, and if you can get around the occasional gross sexual reference they are quite amusing. He is Looty and although you have to scroll down to the bottom of each story to see if its him, maybe that keeps you on your toes...

My absence from regual blogging (due to a Master's thesis) will end tonight with a brand new post for you...

Your artic friend,
The Drunken Polar Bear

PS: Marissa Miller picture - a little something to brighten your day..

No comments: