Friday, May 9, 2008

I'M BACK!


OK – I am back. This was the longest span of blog posting, but I have been doing some traveling [I am currently in a Lincoln Town Car on my way home from work because I have been getting killed at work]. Now although I love blogging from the road there was no opportunity at all, but let me give you the numbers breakdown on the last week and half:

Flights: 4
Flights that were 22 minutes long: 1 and it was shorter than my normal commute to work
Airport bars visited: 3
Super 22 ounce beers drank: 6-8
Nights in a hotel: 5
Hotel or flight upgrades: 0
Flight delays: 3
Colleges visited: 2
Beers drank during college visits: 15-20
Graduate paper pages written: 28
Allergic reactions to pillow cases: 1
# of times getting lost running around Michigan State U: 1
Visits to Potbelly’s (the greatest restaurant ever): 4 in 3 days

Now this is no excuse for not blogging and I know there are people who travel every week, but I am a Polar Bear and we don’t go anywhere that far so it was a bit hectic.
I was thinking about going straight into my post, but I figured I would break them into two because then I get to use yet another picture of a scantily clad girl in a costume that is vaguely related to, at best, my posting…so keep reading

Brrr….Beer

No comments: